Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A start of 2018...

It’s the first day of school for kids. Parents are busy preparing kids for school. Waking them up after a loong holiday is the most impossible task. I wonder how my monsters at home are coping it ❤️ My insta is full of parents sending kids to school Insta stories hahahaha. Young parents...

It’s first day of work today. Tonnes of 2017 stuff to be completed. All scattered on my tables and around me. 🤣 back to work babeh! Solving daily problems are my job, ensuring the sales runs smooth, keeping customers happy. It’s my kinda sense of accomplishment when I’m able to change a mind of customer cancelling to continue purchasing. Hahaha

Had a special dinner tonight. Surrounded by special people. People of the rich and famous. Rushing back to fetch my folks, i was so under dress for the occasion. 😅 good start to remind myself to respect occasion with at least a pair of heels ❤️ No more flats hotels occasions...

.........
Self thought... why do we judge people or try to stereotype people? Should we? Maybe it’s our self inner bitch. Share a story about this next post...

Back to zzz...

❤️

No comments: