Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Soul Searching Trip...

Hi from Korea. This is a last minute plan trip for the both of us. The plan for the trip is "No Plan". Eat, sleep, walk, sleep and repeat.. The intention of the trip is to rest our selves. Today is the 4th day. A part of me kinda miss home, and a part of me miss work. Workaholic? Or maybe is just that I know there is so much needed attention at work. But today I feel I kind of miss the trip d, not willing for it to end. As we need to get back to reality. Hahaha. The weather is sooooo cold, -6 to -16. Freezez us like ice cream. ☃️

Every time I visit Korea my perspective in life changes. Maybe it's a land of Soul searching for me. Hahaha. This visit makes me realised how much I have grown. The things doesn't not excite me as it used to be anymore. Maybe this is life. When u don't have it, u would want it. When u can get it anytime u will feel less appreciate. People around me know I'm a shopaholic. I realise my gyn is from both mom and dad. So it's worst hahaha. Not to say I don't shop this time in Korea, coz that would be silly hahahaha. Just that I'm more careful with my purchase. 😂

Korea Trip ended and both of us is quite contented. This time I didn't tortured him with hell loads of walk. Time to move back to reality. Back to work and fixed things. ❤️

Aza aza fighting...

❤️






No comments: