Thursday, December 25, 2008

Simple but Happy Christmas! ~

It's Christmas day!!! Merry Christmas everyone... Hugs n Kisses!!!

Ok i'll start with what happened in the Christmas eve. ^.^ I had dinner with Veronica & Greg in one of the Vietnamese Restaurant near Jiaotong Uni. Dinner was great. N we do talk a lot of crap. hahaha. We exchanged pressies. My dear got me Loccotine Lotion.... Gosh!!! That was all i needed for winter. I was complaining how winter makes my hand dry n ugly. N there she go, so sweet of her. Muacks! I've got her candle n scents, coz both of them love it. Romantic huh? Hope she loves it.

After dinner we went to Billy's house. I dunno who Billy is till we reach the place. He one of Greg's French friend. His house was lovely, Outside it seems like an old flat, typical old flat in Shanghai. But inside it's so unexpectedly warm, cozy n a lil designer. He paints his own arts. N btw, he is an interior designer if i'm not mistaken. There i met some new friends, but not of my age. :) All working. I thought i'd bore myself to death. But it comes out to be alright. We had wine n turkey!!! (*yay!!! i thought i'd not have turkey for Christmas this year.lalala~~) N not forgotten, yummy cinnamon christmas cake. ^.^ Satisfied.

During eve, i've learn something. Christmas is not only about gifts. I always look forward for Xmas coz of the gifts n surprises. But now i realise i was wrong. I shouldn't have been so selfish. Christmas is about being together with family. Greg was unhappy coz he cant be back in France to celebrate Xmas with his family. N i'm upset, coz i miss home too... Other than being with family, it's being with friends n love ones... Look around u. If u are having fun with ur family, aprreciate it. That's wat Xmas should be all about.

Hm... It's Xmas day... Woke up super early, coz wasnt feeling well. Ok. i woke up at 5 plus in the morning. Then start watching Gossip Girls. :P Sister is out. I had a massage+facial appointment at 2. :) Ok watch eat, watch slp. Then left for massage bout 1.30pm.

I'd always longed for a massage n facial, coz life can be soooo stressed out at times. Ok, no complaining coz my life isnt that bad. ^.^ We'll the 1h30m treatment was cool. I feel so refreshed now. :) Gave myself n excuse for needing a break since it's the end of a year n a long tiring term. hahahha. Qz n Shiek babe, it would be great if both of u girls are here. Then we could have a Christmas day out! :P Btw, one thing i dislike bout these parlors is that they always try damn hard to convince u to buy their products or package. WTH. I remember there was once i was convinced to buy something that cost like ... A lot... dun wanna mention figures. N i was super super regret after than. I ended up making my mom go return the stuff. swt. lol. Ok i know, i'm easily convinced. But i've grown up ok? I learned to say NO!!! lalala~~~ They din manage to convince me today. :P

We'll after that, I went out to grab something for dinner. Yeah. Eating alone tonight. But it's ok. At times it's good to have a lil time for urself. After hesitating for 10 min, i finally make up my mind in getting McD for dinner. muahaha. I bought a set6(small) + nuggets + ice cream. N this makes my day... Wats better than having a vanilla ice cream. The ice cream taste super nice today. I wonder y. :) I was so happy that i almost forget it's winter. N i'm walking home in 7 degree temperature eating my fav ice cream. lol. Ok baby, i know i'm a freak. That should be the thing in ur mind right now. muahaha.

Ok now i'm back home. feeling really cold, coz i've finish my ice cream. lolz... Gonna continue watching my Gossip Girls n enjoying my yummy Mc D. muahahaha...

With Love,
Aj

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....how do you know what's in my mind? you big freak!~