Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry X'mas Eve ^.^

Holiday has just started, the first thing i did was to clean up my room. It was in such a mess, it makes me feel irritated. lol. Mom walked in grumbling, telling me to clean up my place n stay like a girl should stay. Lying in the bed, I lazily replied a, "yep maam, i'll do it when u leave, no worries." n turn my head back to my laptop. She could never imagine how clean her daughter could be when she leave. LoL. My room is clean. Muahaha...

Once again i have to stress that i really dislike winter. Winter makes me feel so inefficient. aihz...

Yep. It's Christmas Eve today, how i wish i was back in KL. This year X'mas eve party gonna be in my house. Gosh... N i'm not there. KK wont be there as Santa either. lol. ( Enjoy ur HK X'mas dude! ) I want turkey... I want my presents... T.T N i want my baby...

Ok my plans for tonight will be dinner in Veronica's friends house. I forget who the guys name is. Hope it wont bored me to heaven. hahaha...

Aw... Still have bout 10 more days... I've a list of things i've plan to do. ^.^ (but not sure if i'll do)
- Watch Gossip Girls ( priority)
- Poom mkt research if Jean is back ^.^
- Shop!
- Blog bout my uninteresting life. Lol
- Learn Chinese
- Exercise n eat more. ^.^
- Plan my 2009 new year resolution. :P

Merry Christmas!! ~ ( enjoy urselves n play safe!!! )

hugs n kisses,
Aj

1 comment:

Patrick Tee said...

apa ur next year plan?