Friday, January 6, 2012

Every year most of us will sit down to set our goals and new year resolution. I've tried setting them but I never put much effort on realizing it. By the time I realize, another year just passed. :D

It's amazing how time flies, that today is the 6th day of 2012 the year of Dragon :)

There is not much goals I wanna set as at times I feel my life is somehow shaped. But in my daily life I would like to set my own principle and make it a habit. In working life people, there are two groups of people. One is the group that gossips and one is the gossips. It's an inevitable that you'll be in one of these groups.

The principle that I shall adapt is hear no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil. When u speak less the probability u'll be wrong is lower.

N the phrase "Silent is Golden" is always true. ^.^

No comments: