Sunday, November 16, 2008

Memo Of One Month!

I'm back blogging, ^.^

My parents just left. Suddenly i feel that the house is so quiet. hahaha.
In one month time a lot of things have changed. Drastically.

1. I had a part time job in Source, not sure if i mentioned it in the previous post. Been working there for one month, meet new people. Learn new things. Exposed to opportunities. Thanks a lot to my dear VM teacher Mr. Gianpietro for his help.

2. We had took a short clip for Channel Young. I took part in playing one of the VM student at the same time promoting my Uni (Raffles Design Institute). The video is about Raffles cooperating with Me & City brand. Students from RDI does simple VM display for the shop.

3. Jean n I are planning on doing market research in the Shanghai market to see if the people here like Korean souviners. N if it's a positive survey we may decide to help POOM to open their shop here in Shanghai.

4. My parents came, miss them a lot. Spend a few days with them. Eating yummy food n shop around. :)

5. People walk in and out of my life. But there is one thing they left in me. Their foot steps. And all the sweet memories we had together. I'll never forget u. Hugs!

More updates soon...

Hugs n Kisses,
Aj

No comments: