Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visual Merchandising!

Yo!Yo!Yo! Check it out! Check it out!
Remembered the Visual Merchandising Display i talked about in the last post.
It was a display t i have to do for my finals.
N here it goes :)

Product: Chocolate & Candies ^.^
Theme: Christmas at home.




1. Practice putting together the whole thing before the real day. (my house)




2. On the big day! Half done.



3. Tada!!! The full version. ^.^




4. Us halfway taking em out. hugs...


On the same day, there are many other cool display, ours was just ok ok...
This is one cool one where there is real model wearing sexy lingerie.
WoW!!!
I like the way she whip. muahaha....




Pose 1. Shining the model.



Pose 2. pout pout. ^.^

This semester ended today. I've learn a lot about about VM. But i know all i have now is not enough to be a professional VM. I'll learn more from experience in the real world. ^.^
I'm gonna miss Gianpietro's English with Italian slang . hahaha.

Luv,
AJ

No comments: