Saturday, April 26, 2008

Resurrect! ^,^

I know my blog has been dead for a loooong time. hahahah. Guess i'm going to revive with some pictures. :P I'll have a few post ahead, posting up pictures i've taken when i'm her, in some sorta chronology way :)

These are the pictures where my classmates n i went for an exhibition, "Gaudi Exhibition". His works are incredibly great. It's so exquisite that it's make u drop ur jaws. hahaha.


1. One of Gaudi's incomplete masterpiece "Sagrada Familia"

2. One of Gaudi's masterpiece, miniature form.

3. The hanging artwork with a mirror under it. Looks cool.

4. The Double love chair. For loving couple. :)

5. Single love Chair. I want one. :P

6. Gaudi's carved mirror frame. ( Kelly n I)

7. My big family in Shanghai ^.^


(* pictures here was taken during summer )

No comments: