Sunday, August 26, 2007

Home cook food!

U know wat? When u are studying overseas, most of the time we'll eat outside. However when u think about it. It's so boring thinking about wat u wanna eat for the day. Although there are many nice restaurants around, i rather choose something simple n quick. Coz eating alone sometimes could be lonely. hahaha. Imagine eating steamboat alone. Weird huh? i think it is. hahaha.

Mom got me those cooking utensils when we came. n i seldom use it. coz there are poeple around always cook n bring me out to eat. hahhaa. but latelly they are back in kl. so i have to eat alone. finally i think i cant stand it. so lazy to walk out ah... lol. i bought some canned food, speghetti, curry paste, chicken home. so i could make use of them when i'm not in a mood to eat outside.

I was thinking. Ew... eating my own cook food. I think it sucks la. However, maybe coz of the effort put in i guess it was ok. simple n nice. :P My curry chicken rice n speghetti... Muahaha... No diarrhea one ok? :P




No comments: